All purpose flour - 3 1/2 cup
Salt - 2 tsp
yeast - 1 pkt(7 gm)
water - 200 ml
olive oil - for drizzling
- Gently mix in yeast , sugar and olive oil in the warm water and set it aside for 5 mins.
- In another bowl mix in all purpose flour and salt and mix.Add the yeast mixture and stir until combined
- Knead the dough for 5 minutes.Stretch the dough and tuck it in the middle and repeat the this method until 5 minutes.
- Remove the dough into an oiled surface and knead it again for 5 minutes.
- Keep the dough covered in an oiled vessel to rise to its double volume.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment and flatten the dough in to the tray pushing to the corners.Dimple the surface index finger spacing by 1 inch .Leave the tray covered to prove for one hour.
- Pre heat the oven to 425 F
- Prepare the toppings.Any topping can be used.I used red peppers,rose mary, green olives, sea salt, jalapenos, Parmesan cheese. .
- Drizzle some olive oil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with a drizzle of olive oil.